A purifying post-cleanse solution to help keep pores clear and minimised over time. Infused with a combination of oil-controlling and gently exfoliating acids, this serum works to refine and resurface the skin in only a few swipes. Exfoliating acids flush oil from deep within the pore. This allows enlarged pores to shrink back to their original size. Containing red clover extract to help ensure pores stay clear of blockages, remaining tight and refined over time, without causing dryness or blemishes. Alpha-lipoic acid also provides essential antioxidant protection, preventing enlarged pores caused by natural skin ageing. The refreshing tonic improves skin tone and texture; leaving a flawless base and a naturally healthy glow.
A refreshing tonic solution, absorbs instantly, utilising AHAs to control oil production and decongest the skin; a twice-daily tonic thats a long-lasting solution to enlarged pores, Skin is left feeling hydrated, smooth, refined and visibly more youthful
Skin Type: Acne, Anti-Ageing, Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal, Oily, Pigmentation, Problem Prone, Rosacea, Sensitive
- Red Clover Extract – An exceptional botanical pore minimiser, red clover extract helps reduce sebum production, enhances cellular turnover and acts as a natural astringent to minimise the appearance of pores
- L-Mandelic Acid – A softly exfoliating AHA with BHA power, chirally correct mandelic acid is able to work both on the surface of the skin and within pores for a deep but gentle exfoliation
- L-Lactic Acid – A gentle AHA that gently exfoliates the upper layers of skin, while deeply hydrating for a nourished and cared for complexion
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid –A potent antioxidant, ALA protects the skin from premature ageing caused by the environment and UV rays. It can prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin to protect the skin’s delicate structure, for a firmer complexion and taut pores
- Hyaluronic Acid – With a unique ability to attract and retain more than 1
- 000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the surrounding atmosphere into the skin, leaving the complexion both nourished and supple
Free delivery on all orders over £50.00 excluding VAT to UK mainland except for:
a) some large and heavy furniture and equipment;
b) all deliveries to The Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands, and Northern Ireland;
c) any delivery made on Saturdays or at a specifically allocated time upon request;
The exceptions to free delivery set out above will be quoted at the time of order.
Please state any special delivery requirements at time of ordering for us to give you a quotation.
For orders less than £50.00 excluding VAT there will be a standard delivery charge of £5.00 excluding VAT.
Delivery charges to Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland:
• For orders less than £75.00 excluding VAT: £15.00 plus VAT
• For orders between £75.00 to £299.00 excluding VAT: £10.00 plus VAT
The Buyer shall ensure presence at the delivery address to sign for the delivery. The Buyer shall always check the number of parcels received upon delivery and sign the Consignment as ‘Unchecked’ so as to confirm that the items have not been inspected in respect of any damages and /or missing items. If the parcel appears damaged, the Buyer shall sign the Consignment as ‘Damaged’ and inform the Seller within three (3) days of receipt of goods.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be received before 4:30pm Monday to Friday for next working day delivery. Next-day delivery only applies to items that are in stock. The Seller can accept no responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery of items. Next-day delivery is available for mainland UK only. Saturday deliveries can be arranged by request and attract an additional charge.
Shortages, Damages and Claims
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any shortages in quantity delivered, damage or loss, or any defects in the products unless the Buyer notifies the Seller in writing within three (3) days of receipt of the goods. The notification must include the name and address of the Buyer; the quantity and description of the good; and the invoice number and date of relevant invoice. Where liability is accepted, the only obligation of the Seller shall be, at its option, to make good any shortage or non-delivery and / or replace any good found to be damaged or defective and / or refund the cost of any such goods by a credit note.
If goods have been ordered in error the Buyer must request an authorisation form from the Seller to return the goods. No goods will be accepted as a return without a pre-authorisation number. Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt, unused and in their original packaging. The Seller accepts no responsibility for lost parcels without a confirmation of the despatch of the parcel to the Seller.
If goods have been ordered in error, the Buyer must pay for the return. If goods are being returned because they are faulty or damaged, the Seller will pay for the return.
Refunds on large, heavy, or non-stocked items will be subject to a minimum 10% net invoice handling and inspection charge. Refunds on electrical items have a 25% restocking fee.