A skin-perfecting day cream that refines enlarged pores and resurfaces skin to leave complexion smooth, matte and nourished. With red clover, a skin-balancing botanical renowned for its powerful pore-tightening and sebum controlling properties. This hydrating cream also contains gently exfoliating mandelic acid to help smooth and clarify enlarged pores and provide all-day shine control. With an expert blend of actives carefully curated into a matte-finish, Refining Moisturiser addresses the underlying causes of enlarged pores for retextured and refined skin. Lightweight and velvety to the touch, it can be used alone or under make-up.
- Matte-finish moisturiser, targets the underlying causes of enlarged pores, hydrates and nourishes, Botanical extract, red clover, alongside mandelic acid provide all-day shine control
- , lightweight, intensely hydrating, leaves skin replenished, supple and smooth.
Skin Type: Acne, Anti-Ageing, Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal, Oily, Pigmentation, Problem Prone, Rosacea, Sensitive
- Red Clover Extract – An exceptional botanical pore minimiser, red clover extract reduces sebum production, enhances cellular turnover and acts as a natural astringent to minimise the appearance of pores
- L-Mandelic Acid – A softly exfoliating AHA with BHA power, chirally correct mandelic acid is able to work both on the surface of the skin and within pores for a deep but gentle exfoliation
- Glycerin – Glycerin gets to work as a natural humectant, trapping water within the skin to leave it quenched and comfortable
- Hyaluronic Acid – With a unique ability to attract and retain more than 1
- 000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the surrounding atmosphere into the skin, leaving the complexion both nourished and supple
- Moisture Magnets –Medik8’s signature hydrators bind to skin cells and grab onto water to lock moisture in tight where it is needed the most
Free delivery on all orders over £50.00 excluding VAT to UK mainland except for:
a) some large and heavy furniture and equipment;
b) all deliveries to The Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands, and Northern Ireland;
c) any delivery made on Saturdays or at a specifically allocated time upon request;
The exceptions to free delivery set out above will be quoted at the time of order.
Please state any special delivery requirements at time of ordering for us to give you a quotation.
For orders less than £50.00 excluding VAT there will be a standard delivery charge of £5.00 excluding VAT.
Delivery charges to Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland:
• For orders less than £75.00 excluding VAT: £15.00 plus VAT
• For orders between £75.00 to £299.00 excluding VAT: £10.00 plus VAT
The Buyer shall ensure presence at the delivery address to sign for the delivery. The Buyer shall always check the number of parcels received upon delivery and sign the Consignment as ‘Unchecked’ so as to confirm that the items have not been inspected in respect of any damages and /or missing items. If the parcel appears damaged, the Buyer shall sign the Consignment as ‘Damaged’ and inform the Seller within three (3) days of receipt of goods.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be received before 4:30pm Monday to Friday for next working day delivery. Next-day delivery only applies to items that are in stock. The Seller can accept no responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery of items. Next-day delivery is available for mainland UK only. Saturday deliveries can be arranged by request and attract an additional charge.
Shortages, Damages and Claims
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any shortages in quantity delivered, damage or loss, or any defects in the products unless the Buyer notifies the Seller in writing within three (3) days of receipt of the goods. The notification must include the name and address of the Buyer; the quantity and description of the good; and the invoice number and date of relevant invoice. Where liability is accepted, the only obligation of the Seller shall be, at its option, to make good any shortage or non-delivery and / or replace any good found to be damaged or defective and / or refund the cost of any such goods by a credit note.
If goods have been ordered in error the Buyer must request an authorisation form from the Seller to return the goods. No goods will be accepted as a return without a pre-authorisation number. Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt, unused and in their original packaging. The Seller accepts no responsibility for lost parcels without a confirmation of the despatch of the parcel to the Seller.
If goods have been ordered in error, the Buyer must pay for the return. If goods are being returned because they are faulty or damaged, the Seller will pay for the return.
Refunds on large, heavy, or non-stocked items will be subject to a minimum 10% net invoice handling and inspection charge. Refunds on electrical items have a 25% restocking fee.